Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I started Pre-School today / Bugun okula basladim


I've been too busy playing so I haven't updated my blog in a while. I apologize to all my fans. I started pre-school today at the Myers Park Baptist Church's Through the Week School. There are 7 friends and 2 teachers in the class with me. Anne and Miss Taryn dropped me off at 9am, and came to get me at 10.15am. I didn't want to leave the school. My friends stayed until 12.20pm. Anne told me that I can stay until 12.20 on Thursday, today was short because it was my first day. We played, had a snack, and then played some more. I don't remember all of my friends' names yet.


Cok mesgulum bu aralar, oyun oynamak butun zamanimi aliyor, sizlere yazamadim uzun zamandir. Butun hayranlarimdan ozur diliyorum. Bugun okula basladim. Myers Park Baptist Kilise'sinin okulu bu. Sinifimda 7 tane arkadasim ve 2 ogretmenim var. Annemle Miss Taryn birakti beni bu sabah saat 9'da, ama 10.15'te gelip aldilar. Ben okuldan ayrilmak istemedim. Butun arkadaslarim 12.20'ye kadar kaldilar. Persembe gunu ben de 12.20'ye kadar kalabilecekmisim. Oyunlar oynadik ve ufak bir mama yedik. Sonra bir daha oyunlar oynadik. Arkadaslarimin isimlerini daha tam ezberleyemedim ama.

No comments: