Monday, August 6, 2007

Let me tell you about my vacation / Tatilimi anlatayim




About a month ago I went to Turkey to see my grandparents. I took my mommy and daddy too. I had so much fun. We went swimming, we ate fish, I met my mother's cousins, aunts, and grandmother. We went on a blue cruise (on a boat!!), I went swimming. I had an earache and I cried a little. Then I decided to get 2 more molars. It's not good to sit still just because you're on a vacation...




Bir ay once Anneannemle Dedemi gormeye Turkiye'ye gittim. Annemle babami da goturdum. Cok eglendim. Denize girdik, balik yedik, annemin kuzenleri, teyzeleri, anneannesiyle tanistim. Mavi yolculuga ciktik, denize girdim. Kulagim agridi, agladim. Iki tane yeni azi disi cikarmaya basladim. Tatil diye bos durmadik, surekli gezdik!!!


Lerzan (my aunt) and Berke (my uncle) came too. We played together. I constantly pressured them to make me a cousin. They said that they will sometime soon. They took me swimming too. But they can't float as well as I can.


Lerzan Yengemle Berke Dayim da geldi, beraber oynadik. Onlara hadi bana kuzen yapin artik diye baski yaptim. Yapacagiz yakinda dediler. Benimle yuzduler onlar da. Ama benim kadar iyi duramiyorlar suyun uzerinde.





No comments: