Sunday, August 26, 2007

Life's Good/ Hayat cok guzel


This weekend we played a lot. My parents decided that I needed only 1 nap for day, but I disagreed and yelled at them about this. I overheard them say that I'll get back to my 2 naps tomorrow. All the hissy fits did help get my way... Life's good again.


Tomorrow Daddy is going on a business trip again to Colorado Springs. He'll be back on Thursday. He better be back because it is an important day, Anne and Daddy got married 4 years ago that day. I don't really understand what that means but I have a feeling that it's a good thing.


This Tuesday is Dede's 61st birthday. Wow! I'm not even 16 months old yet, so I really don't know what it means to be 61. I wonder if Anneanne got him any nice toys for his birthday like Anne and Daddy got me toys for my birthday.


Bu haftasonu yine cok oynadik. Annemle Daddy gunde sadece 1 uykuyla yetinebilecegimi dusunup deneme yaptilar, ben onlara bagirdim o yuzden. Ama yarin normale (2 uyku) donecegiz yine. heyo! Samatalarim ise yaradi...


Yarin Daddy is gezisine Colorado Springs'e gidiyor. Persembe gunu donecekmis. Annemle Daddy'nin 4. evlilik yildonumleriymis o gun. Ne demek oldugunu bilmiyorum ama cok iyi birsey sanirim.


Bu persembe Dedemin dogumgunu (61inci). Ben 16 aylik bile degilim daha, 61 yasin nasil birsey olacagini hic bilemiyorum. Herhalde Anneannem ona guzel oyuncaklar almistir yasgunu icin. Annemle Daddy bana oyuncak vermislerdi yasgunumde...

No comments: